Saturday, April 9, 2011

Weight Watchers and Baby Pictures...

Today has been a busy day!  Let me start by saying that last Sunday I signed up for Weight Watchers with my hubby.  My parents and sister have been on it for 10 weeks and I have seen some big changes in them.   I wanted to make the change for myself and the hubs decided to make it with me.  We had our first weigh in this morning and I lost 5 lbs!  I'm very excited and even more motivated because I'm 17 lbs away from my first milestone and once I hit that goal, I'm getting a set of Sigma make-up brushes. 


After the weigh in we went to eat breakfast at Subway and then stop at the Weight Watchers store.  We picked up some snack bars and a book and then were off to Goodwill.  On the way, I tried to call my cousin to give her the good news but I realized I couldn't hear anything.  We tested my phone and called a couple numbers and nothing... so we dropped off goods at Goodwill and then headed home.  While I got ready for my visit with my god-son my hubby went to the store to exchange my phone.  Then I was off to take pictures!


We went to a little picnic area by my house with an amazing bridge and creek and got some adorable 11 month pictures of my god-son.  There are a couple preview shots below... not I'm catching up on my DVR since the hubs had to run errands.  Tonight we're going to see Sucker Punch and tomorrow we are helping my parents with some yard work - if it doesn't rain too bad tonight.  This is a fun week and I can't wait for more like it!









No comments:

Post a Comment