Monday, February 7, 2011

The Traveling Gnome!

This is a great Monday!  First of all GO PACK GO!  We won the Super Bowl people... it's pretty awesome to be from Wisconsin today.  I wasn't looking forward to coming into to work though because I haven't been feeling good and I just didn't want to get out of bed.  But I did... I put my two feet over the edge of the bed and made it out with limited complaints.  When I got to work, there was a little surprise in my mailbox... my profit sharing amount!  HOLLA for Profit Sharing!  We plan on paying down our biggest card and saving the rest for vaca money. 

Now, I'm searching the traveling gnome for some good deals.  I looked on Thursday night when we decided to go and the prices have actually come down since Thursday... I wonder if I wait even longer if they'll go down more?  I'm not going to take any chances though, I'll be booking our flight and such as soon as we get our tax refund or my profit sharing check.  Hopefully the rest of the week will be as awesome as today is!

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment