Saturday, January 15, 2011

Everyday Neutral Eye Make-up...

I wasn't sure what to write about today so I decided to do a make-up post because I love make-up!  This was the make-up I wore today... neutral but still a little dressed up because I had a day date with my hubby.  He went grocery shopping while I cleaned and go showered... that was so nice of him, wasn't it?  We went to see The Green Hornet and out to dinner.  We weren't ready to go home afterwards so we ended up at Target  for some essentials and gifts for my god-son and then to Best Buy because I wanted Zumba for Wii but they didn't have it so the hubs got a game for PS3 instead.  Lastly, we stopped at the grocery store for some Red Bull, Naked Juice, a few items for our lunch tomorrow, and rented Knight and Day.  So, here I am sitting on the next to my hubby watching a movie and blogging.  Tomorrow should be lots of fun!  

P.S.  GO PACK GO! 

EVERYDAY NEUTRALS

Face Products:
  • Maybelline Super Stay 24 Hour Concealer - Ivory
  • Maybelline Super Stay 24 Hours Foundation - Porcelain Ivory
  • bareMinerals Original Formula - Fairly Light (a light layer over my foundation)
  • bareMinerals Mineral Veil (used to set my make-up)
  • Maybelline Deam Mousse Blush - Peach Satin
  • bareMinerals Blush - Beauty (layered over mousse blush so it doesn't run or move)
  • bareMinerals Clear Radiance (highlight on cheek bones and over nose)
Eye Products:
  • Too Faced Shadow Insurance - Eye Shadow Primer
  • MAC Paint Pot - Painterly (to even the lid and cover any veins showing)
  • NYX Eye Pencil - White Pearl (inner corner and under the brown for highlight)
  • bareMinerals Liner Shadow - Soft Black (light application in the outer 2/3 of the eye crease)
  • bareMinerals Eye Shadow - Pebble (outer third of the eye lid)
  • MAC Eye Shadow - Sable (along the lash line, not into the crease)
  • Blended all the shadows
  • bareMinerals Eye Shadow - Cultured Pearl (added over the eye pencil in the inner corner and under the eye brow)
  • bareMinerals Buxom Lashliner - Leatherette (thicker line on top then used whatever was left on the brush in a light application on the bottom lash line)
  • 2 coats of Cover Girl Lash Blast Volume on the upper and lower lash line



No comments:

Post a Comment