I doubled this recipe for yesterday's football crowd.
- 8 oz Corned Beef (sliced and coarsely chopped)
- 1 cup Sauerkraut (chopped)
- 8 oz Cream Cheese (cubed)
- 2 cups Shredded Swiss Cheese
- 1/2 cup Thousand Island salad dressing
Mix all the ingredients into a crock pot and cover. Cook on low for 4 hours, stirring occasionally. Dip will hold for about 2 hours if left on low after original cook time. Serve with rye bread or rye/pita chips. ENJOY!
|All the swiss cheese on top before I combined it|
|Stirring the dip|
|This is about 2 hours into the cook time. Don't forget the scrape down the sides when making this.|
|The aftermath in the kitchen... but it was worth it. YUM!|