- 2 tsp Cocktail Sauce
- 2 tsp fat-free sour cream
- Olive Oil Spray
- 3 ounces cooked peeled bay shrimp (about 1/2 cup); drained -> I used frozen shrimp and followed the thawing instructions in the morning
- 1 - 7.5 inch multigrain or whole wheat tortilla
- 1/3 cup Light Cheddar Cheese
- Optional: chopped cilantro
In a small bowl, mix the cocktail sauce and sour cream.
Place a small nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. When hot, spray with the Olive Oil Spray and add the shrimp. Cook for 1-2 minutes just to remove the excess moisture and heat the shrimp.
Place a large nonstick skill, large enough for the tortilla, over medium heat and add the tortilla. Sprinkle about the half the cheese over the tortilla and add the cilantro. Put the shrimp on half the tortilla and top with the remaining cheese. Fold the bare half over the shrimp and cook for 1-2 minutes. Carefully turn over and cook on the other side for 1-2 minutes. Please the quesadilla on a plate and cut in half. Top with the cocktail sauce made earlier. This makes 1 serving. ENJOY!
|About ready to flip|
|Yummy... all set to eat|
|Close up... see all that yummy cheese, shrimp, and cilantro?|