Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Make-Up Collection...This is not hoarding - Part 2

Now for... the make-up.  I was always a bareMinerals user, like I've said, but I'm trying new things lately.  I went to a CCO (Cosmetics Company Store) and purchased a MAC eye shadow and Paint Pot and loved them.  So, I branched out and purchased more items.  I regularly use my Painterly Paint Pot and All That Glitters eye shadow.  Here are some pictures and info.


All my make-up (except lip products) fits into this one carry case.  It's a Sonia Kashuk, from Target.

The top portion holds a pencils and misc items

The bottom portion is my other face and eye items


Here's what was in the top part:  Old Sonia Kashuk compact that I use as a mirror, Tweezerman Tweezers, Brow Brush, Wet N' Wild eye shadow palette, Urban Decay 24/7 Liner Pencils (Electric, Underground, and Zero), NYX Liner Pencil (White Pearl), and NYX Jumbo Eye Shadow Pencils (Cottage Cheese, Iced Mocha, and Pots & Pans) 

Inside the case are my face products.  I have Revlon Foundation, a Too Faced concealer, some bareMinerals face products, Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush, MAC Cream Blush, ELF Blush, bareMinerals Busom Lashline, and some ELF all over face products

My eye products

MAC Paint Pot (Painterly), Benefit Cream Shadow (Birthday Suit), BM Liner Shadow in Soft Black, BM in Chenille, BM in Cultured Pearl, BM in Vanilla Sugar

BM in Nude Beach, BM in Rose Petal, BM in Pebble, BM in Passionate Plum, BM in Red Velvet, BM in Tiramisu, and BM in Chocolate Fondue

LEFT: ELF Blush in Candid Coral; MIDDLE: Top - BM Warmth, BM Clear Radiance, Middle - BM Compatibles in Joyous Jennifer & Sorbet, BM Blush in Giddy Pink, and Bottom - BM samples in Beauty and Golden Gate; RIGHT: MAC Cream Blush in Sweet William, Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush in Peach Sation

MAC Shadow Palette: TOP - Scene, Brule, All That Glitters; BOTTOM - Knight, Woodwinked, Sable


All my lip products - I'm not going to list all of them, but the glass jar is a MAC Paint Pot in Girl Friendly (I love the color tapped on my lips lightly).  On top is a Wet N' Wild lipstick and a Sephora one, 2 ELF lip stains, 3 Menthol lip glosses from B&BW, a Kat Von D gloss, MAC glass, 2 BM Buxom glosses, a Smashbox gloss, and Urban Decay lip stain, and then a Maybellone gloss and 2 small Tarte glosses

No comments:

Post a Comment