Friday, January 28, 2011

Photo Friday...

Oh geez... I missed a blog post yesterday!  I actually felt guilty about it - even though I don't have very many readers.  It was my personal goal to post a blog a day.  It was such a busy day.  I had an early morning start at work because I had an eye appointment on my lunch which turned into me being gone for 2.5 hours.  Then I had dinner with my dad and we watched Idol and by the time I got home, I was so tired I fell right asleep.  It's been a great week though... lots of yummy meals from my Biggest Loser cookbook, great week at work, new contacts, getting to see my god daughter, and tomorrow is the hubby's company party at the Crowne Plaza.  Good Times!


1/22 - Tired after a long day of cleaning, shopping, and ear piercing

1/23 - Taken by my hubby on Packer Sunday Funday


1/24 - Successful shopping spree @ Fashion Bug!
1/25 - Yummy... shrimp quesadillas

1/26 - Snuggled in bed with my hubby

1/27 - New contacts... in this weird new case with some special solution for better cleaning

1/28 - Playing with my god-daughter



No comments:

Post a Comment