Sunday, January 23, 2011

Sunday Funday!

Today has been very relaxing and fun so far.  I got to sleep in until 9 am, which never happens.   Then I caught up on my DVR and got ready for the Packer game.  I painted my nails with a new polish that I picked up last night.  The hubby and I went to CVS for windshield washer fluid and I picked up some Revlon Colorstay Foundation (for Oily/Combination Skin), a Revlon concealer pen, a Revlon Colorstay lip liner, and Sally Hansen Nail Growth Miracle Polish.  This is the first day I used the foundation and concealer and I love it so far.  The color is perfect for me and my forehead doesn't look oily like the Maybelline 24 Hour was doing.


The polish is in the color Perfect Plum.  It's a deep purple that is on the red side.  Here are some pics:






I wanted to support my team today so I did a Green and Gold eye make-up look.  GO PACK GO!  It's almost half time right now and it's 14-0 PACKERS.


PACK LOOK


Face Products:

  • Revlon Colorstay Foundation for Oily/Combination Skin - Buff
  • Revlon Age Defying Spa Concealer - Light (under eyes and around the nose for redness)
  • bareMinerals Mineral Veil (used to set the make-up)
  • Maybelline Deam Mousse Blush - Peach Satin (on the apples of the cheeks as a blush base)
  • bareMinerals Blush - Beauty (layered over mousse blush so it doesn't run or move)
Eye Products:
  • Too Faced Shadow Insurance - Eye Shadow Primer
  • MAC Paint Pot - Painterly (to even the lid and cover any veins showing)
  • NYX Jumbo Eye Shadow Pencil - Cottage Cheese (inner corner and under the brow for highlight)
  • bareMinerals Eye Shadow - Chenille (over the lid to lighten the lid)
  • Wet N' Wild Eye Shadow colors - I don't have the exact colors but it was a matte and satin green shadow (on the outer 1/3 of the lid)
  • MAC Eye Shadow - Woodwinked (in the crease and then blended down)
  • Urban Decay 24/7 Liner - Zero (along the upper and lower lashliner)
  • Cover Girl Lash Blast Volume - Black (upper and lower lashes)
Lip Products:
  • Revlon Colorstay Lip Pencil - Natural
  • MAC Lipstick Satin - Myth (lightly blotted over the lip pencil)
  • MAC Dazzleglass - Locale Color



No comments:

Post a Comment