Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I love SkullCandy!

My job mostly consists of emailing all day, but there are people around me that talk on the phone all day.  When it gets really busy I can't concentrate because of all the noise.  I have a savior!  Everyday I put in my Skull Candy headphones and listen to my iPod.  

I had a rough day today... I woke up an hour late and then had some work issues but my day brightened up a little when Boot Scootin' Boogie came on the iPod.  I know, I know... but I freakin love that song - it's a classic!  So, this is a little post today because I'm tired and curled up on my warm couch under the covers.  Have a great night everyone!

My iPod and Skull Candy head phones - listening to one of my favorite songs "Hummingbird Heartbeat" by Katy Perry

No comments:

Post a Comment